Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Recount

Image result for someone alone at homeIt ws a cold wintery night and I was home alone.The window was shaking the wind was howling and the lights were flickering and the dog was barking.Then suddenly i heard a whisper.
It seemed to come from the attic.when i heard the whisper i was scared right away and i was shaking like a leaf.Then i grabbed a knife and I hid  under the bed i was waiting for 5 minute when someone knocking on the door i got so nervous and then i heard a whisper and someone knocking on the door too.


Then it seemed to come from the scary basement. When i heard that same whisper over and over again and i was so nervous and terrified when the person at the door went away but when i went  into my room it was my robot toy making all the whisper and the person that was knocking was mum,dad and my brother and now i know it was all fake.

The End   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.