Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Thank you card for EOTC/Mr Nath

Dear Mr Nath

I’m happy and grateful to be a part of the EOTC. I would like to say thank you Mr Nath for what you have done for the year 7’s. We appreciate everything you have done for us this week.

 

I enormously appreciate Mr Nath for making this happen. It's gonna help a lot for year 7’s to get ready for next year as a school leader for Glenbrae School for 2021.


We have learnt a bit of what a good leader is from the sessions. We all enjoyed the activities and we all have learnt something new for this which would help us become better leaders. 


I have learnt how to solve a problem when something happens and how to make good decisions and to never give up.


By:Jaydin 

Is Leadership a Skill or a Quality? - AIESEC | Blog

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jayden. I love your work , it's so detailed and organized. Keep up the great work Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Jayden. This card you have made is very good . Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jaydin,
    I am really impressed with this post you've made about leadership, especially coming from a house captain. I can tell you'll be a good leader one day. Keep it up:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jaydin this card was amazing. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaydin, I really enjoyed leadership card, I am amazed keep up the really goo work:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jaydin, this thank you speech is very heart-welming. It tells you enjoyed your EOTC week
    very much. Great Job :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.