Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow planet - Recount

Excitement filled the air as we entered the Snow Planet building. Walking to the counter to receive our boots was exhilarating, as we put away our bags we then had put on our boots I realized it was really hard to slide my foot in. Then I got a size bigger and it was just right, My boots fitted like a glove.

After we put on our boots we had to get our helmets and then we all headed inside the snow area. It was really fun when we got our tubes and slid down the slide, bumping into the ice and spinning around in circles.

The other activity that was there were toboggans, we would jump in the toboggan and slide down another slide.
It was really fun at Snow Planet and I hope that we will go there again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.